Finally got it dialed-in

Finally got my 100cc (79cc) Predator clone kit done! Put on 35 miles over the last few weeks. Got it to 45mph (still has governor). Rides smooth, reliable, sounds good! Sounds like a little 4-stroke pit bike. Had to buy a replacement carb and install new clutch, and adjust valve lash. Pretty happy with it now. Gets lots of attention, especially pulling up to the gas station and pumping gas right into it! Appreciate everyone who helped with good advice.

Attachments

• IMG_4950.jpeg
    IMG_4950.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_4934.jpeg
    IMG_4934.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_4927.jpeg
    IMG_4927.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_5060.jpeg
    IMG_5060.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 485
Finally got my 100cc (79cc) Predator clone kit done! Put on 35 miles over the last few weeks. Got it to 45mph (still has governor). Rides smooth, reliable, sounds good! Sounds like a little 4-stroke pit bike. Had to buy a replacement carb and install new clutch, and adjust valve lash. Pretty happy with it now. Gets lots of attention, especially pulling up to the gas station and pumping gas right into it! Appreciate everyone who helped with good advice.
Looking good but...

I think it needs a 1 gal tank to make that bike look right , and It'll go farther

And fill up a 5 gal gas jug and keep it at your house so ya only gotta go to the gas station about every 300 miles or so
5 gal gas jug only holds 4 1/2 gal but it's easier to pour with 4 gal, so 4 gal = 300 miles, but probably more

Yeah, good call on the 1 gallon tank. That would look better. Any suggestions on best place for one? Got lots of non-eth gas at home for the motorcycles. Kinda like pulling up to the gas station though. 😁
Yeah, M/Bs get alot of attention where ever ya stop and you'll get honks of approval and thumbs up as ya ride around (y)

Yeah, M/Bs get alot of attention where ever ya stop and you'll get honks of approval and thumbs up as ya ride around (y)
Especially if they look good and not like a crack addict's ride.
Great, thanks! What’s wrong with the fenders? They don’t rub at all.
Motor vibration will crack the fenders. I'm speaking from experience. Thankfully it was just the rear fender.
Also, wish I could post a video. Does anyone know how to do that on here?
You have to upload it to a different sight (for example youtube or Rumble) and post a link. This is to help prevent spam.

Motor vibration will crack the fenders. I'm speaking from experience. Thankfully it was just the rear fender.
And lets not forget what happened to this guys poor son in law when his fenders cracked and fell into the wheel.

Back