100cc four stroke.

Zoom555

Local time
5:38 AM
Hey guy! Has anyone saw these before? Is it like the 79cc predator? I am curious and kind of want to buy one. What do you guys think?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hey guy! Has anyone saw these before? Is it like the 79cc predator? I am curious and kind of want to buy one. What do you guys think?

I've been eye balling them kits, but havent bought 1 yet. They look like a decent kit. If you shop around on amazon, some kits are better than others. Watch for the hidden shipping cost on some of them.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Looks good It's a complete ready to mount kit, unlike the 79cc predator
I've been eye balling them kits, but havent bought 1 yet. They look like a decent kit. If you shop around on amazon, some kits are better than others. Watch for the hidden shipping cost on some of them.
After my phantom went kaboom- both top and bottom are messed up- I’ve been debating getting this or the 49cc four stroke. You can get the 100cc even cheaper on eBay. I have been reading that the 79cc predators are kind of slow for what you get. Think I should just save a bit and go with 49cc or take a chance?

After my phantom went kaboom- both top and bottom are messed up- I’ve been debating getting this or the 49cc four stroke. You can get the 100cc even cheaper on eBay. I have been reading that the 79cc predators are kind of slow for what you get. Think I should just save a bit and go with 49cc or take a chance?
From what I've heard 4 strokes are very reliable. If you only want to do routine maintenance and have minimal gremlins a 4 stroke is a great option. I would just go with the 50cc one to keep it "legal" but if you don't care and want to go faster than 25, the 100cc seems like a good option

From what I've heard 4 strokes are very reliable. If you only want to do routine maintenance and have minimal gremlins a 4 stroke is a great option. I would just go with the 50cc one to keep it "legal" but if you don't care and want to go faster than 25, the 100cc seems like a good option
I don’t care about keeping it legal. I just ride around my neighborhood. People drive four wheelers, go karts, and mini bikes all over our streets. Nobody really cares as long as we’re not being stupid. I’d like to go a bit faster than 25 maybe around 35.

My zeda 80 has been great over the past 3 years with minimal issues, but I think it’s time to try something different.

People drive four wheelers, go karts, and mini bikes all over our streets.
Thats actually legal to do here without registration or license to drive here in New Mexico because the law designates they have the right to use the roadways in order to access road desert areas in order to go off roading in...Very unusual quirk in the laws than what I have seen elsewhere in the country regulating off road vehicles.

I contacted a seller of these kits in the past. The transmission is a 20/80 belt drive and the drive sprocket is a 15t. The engine produces 2.7 hp at 3600 rpm and 3.3 ft/lbs of torque at 2500 rpm. This will give you a top speed of 23.7 mph on level ground.

All day long 49cc Honda engine.

Back