Quirky stuff

I clean up filings as much as I can too lol. I hate the ones from drilling steal that get the cutting oil everywhere too.

I think my main thing is I am always paranoid when grinding something with my angel geinder is possibly damaging another project if I'm not paying attention. I have burnt the paint on nearby things when using an angle grinder alot of times.
I've caught a few cotton shirts on fire before :ROFLMAO:

Oh dear. I just go at things until there are a few layers deep of tools and things until finally I can't deal with it anymore. Then and only then do I tidy up. I don't share the space with anyone so no worries there.

One thing I find very useful for more than just bringing beer home are the cardboard flats they come in. Like taking apart carbs and other small things where parts can get lost or taking often used tools from one spot to another. Also good for nuts and bolts and other spare parts.

The only time I can't find things is after I tidy up. Lol.

Oh dear. I just go at things until there are a few layers deep of tools and things until finally I can't deal with it anymore. Then and only then do I tidy up. I don't share the space with anyone so no worries there.

One thing I find very useful for more than just bringing beer home are the cardboard flats they come in. Like taking apart carbs and other small things where parts can get lost or taking often used tools from one spot to another. Also good for nuts and bolts and other spare parts.

The only time I can't find things is after I tidy up. Lol.
That is how I am lol. Not layers of tools, but a decent amount of tools. I don't share a work space and I generally know exactly where I put the tool last time I used it, so this isn't a big problem.

Nother quirk is I'm constantly removing and re-installing parts, so the bike always seems to be in the way. While working on the springer, the front wheel was off so it wasn't easy to move it. I actually backed my rolling chair into it and knocked it over the other day. Luckily, it fell on the tire of my garden tractor so there wasn't any damage. Where's the line between clumsy and quirky?

That is how I am lol. Not layers of tools, but a decent amount of tools. I don't share a work space and I generally know exactly where I put the tool last time I used it, so this isn't a big problem.
One thing I can't stand is metal chips and spirals getting tracked around. My broom gets a lot of use. Lol.

Layers of tools is stretching it a bit but still gets a bit thick. I'm getting better, at least I tidy up before starting a new project these days.