Ready to give up

Notice also that I even have my computer screen in a dark mode so as not to adversly effect my vision any further with harsh backlighting.

View attachment 195938

Even all the lights in my house have been reduced to 40 watt equivalent LED type light bulbs to ease my eyes right now because bright lighting hazes my vision even worse than dim lighting...lol.
Just like a bar, no lights above 40w :ROFLMAO: If your aim is off because can't see the toilet it probably smells like a bar too :ROFLMAO:

It's a good thing that I took touch typing as an elective in high school or I would really be screwed trying to look at a keyboard as I'm typing, like most people have to do...I don't have to see the keys in order to type...lol.
Did you also do it for the same reason I did??? Because there was a lot of girls in the class.

Or as my mother said to all when she grabbed the mic from the band at the divorce party she threw for me.

"Let this be a lesson to ya...You do not have to buy the cow just to bring home the milk"...lol...lol.

Or as my mother said to all when she grabbed the mic from the band at the divorce party she threw for me.

"Let this be a lesson to ya...You do not have to buy the cow just to bring home the milk"...lol...lol.
My first wife was making accusations. I told her " Why would I go out and buy milk when I had a cow at home". For some reason she got really angry. 🤔

Back