For Sale Red Rider PK 80

Custom Built Runwell Wildcat PK 80 with Ported G4 Cylinder and port matched case, Windowed 47mm piston, 40 mm stroke, reed valve, High Comp Head, Darcy Hameon Budget Clutch, Shaw 15.15 Carb with 75 jet , NGK B7HS plug, Customized High Temp Paint .
I have been building for 14 yrs and strive for quality and why not offer to someone who is also looking for quality!
Tired of those crappy ebay engines yet ? Well If you are serious about upgrading to a stage 2 engine I have an that engine for you!
#1 Red Rider
#2 Copperhead

Attachments

• 20220127_193900.jpg
    20220127_193900.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 511
  • 20220127_193058.jpg
    20220127_193058.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210903_160020.jpg
    20210903_160020.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 116
  • 20210903_155650.jpg
    20210903_155650.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 121
Custom Built Runwell Wildcat PK 80 with Ported G4 Cylinder and port matched case, Windowed 47mm piston, 40 mm stroke, reed valve, High Comp Head, Darcy Hameon Budget Clutch, Shaw 15.15 Carb with 75 jet , NGK B7HS plug, Customized High Temp Paint .
I have been building for 14 yrs and strive for quality and why not offer to someone who is also looking for quality!
Tired of those crappy ebay engines yet ? Well If you are serious about upgrading to a stage 2 engine I have an that engine for you!
#1 Red Rider
#2 Copperhead

What's the price$ of each

These are NOT Runwell PK engines, there are no more Runwell PK's they have been out of business for over a decade, I asked this guy on FB why claim and call them something they are NOT! He admitted they are not real PK's but still want's to sell them as such LOL.
Hey SR...I just looked this up and Runwell Pks appear to be alive and well to me...Could you elaborate on this for me so i can put this "baby to bed" ???.

In the interest of fairness, i have deleted both your original post quoted above as well as the OPs reply to avoid a flame war on this until we have a resolution...DAMIEN

Ps...EDIT...I have received and read all PMs regarding this matter and have forwarded them to Anton for resolution...DAMIEN

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The difference I can see, is the engine from Bicycle Motor Works is called " PK80 By Runwell" and it's out of stock
Bicycle Motorworks calls the PK80 By Runwell the real deal and Original

The "Authentic Wildcat" Runwell PK80 style engine is available everywhere, probably not the real deal
Wildcat name is *Trade Marked so their just using the Runwell name to tell you the Wildcat is in the style of Runwell

Wildcat uses the word Authentic and the name Runwell to try and fool ya that's it a Real "PK80 By Runwell"

This is just my opinion on how knock off try to imitate the real deal

"After analysing all of the information we could find on the subject of Runwell and PK 80s, etc. We agree with you "in principle" that the Chinese Manufacturers don't give a rats behind what you call it, and it seems that after researching just how many vendors and manufacturers are actually using the names and nomenclatures involved, that this is an industry wide standard of doing things at present.

We also researched everything we could find on Mr. Donley and his motors that he is posting as For Sale going back to 2011 and have not found any wrong doing or complaints against him vending his motors on the forums here and it appears he does take them and rework them for the benefit of others that do not otherwise possess the skill set to do this themselves.

It is our decision to allow him to continue to advertise his reworked "PK 80" style motors without interference by either ourselves or others. There appears to be no problem with this situation...Regards,...Anton and DAMIEN

Back