Side car build

Real rat rod here
Самодельный велосипед с мотором и коляской
Homemade bicycle with motor and sidecar
Wonderful...A do it yourself Russian suicide machine...lol...lol.

I took the liberty of translating the Russian explanation in youtube to English for anyone that might be curious...lol.

Ps...I wouldn't ride that Russian homemade rat trap on a bet...lol.

"The unit is over 10 years old, as can be seen from the condition. The frame is a frame from an adult bicycle, wheels from a children's bicycle + a Chinese bicycle engine + a homemade stroller for a passenger = a mad rattle without brakes, because... the rear wheel is high-speed (without brake). The short muffler has been redesigned - moved back from the legs. Chain tensioners are made like those of mopeds. It turned out to be a cool technique"

If I remember right the soviet union was a collection of 15 different nations. At least internally. Interesting book called soviet but not russian about all the other people in the country. So a lot of different languages use cyrillic. I find Sovietology interesting. Its like Egyptology except instead of pyramids its concrete prefabbed apartments. Ushanka Show is a channel I like. Just this Ukrainian man telling stories of his childhood. Stuff was just weird over there.

If I remember right the soviet union was a collection of 15 different nations.
A few less now in the Russian Federation then their was in the old Soviet Union but still pretty much the same under Putin...lol.

Thats why he is trying to get a few more back now starting with the Crimea a few years back and now The Ukraine which were all originally a part of Tsarist Russia...No different then Stalin when he "absorbed" countries after WWII as he wanted to be greater than the Tsar's, Putin wants to be greater than the Tzar's and Stalin put together...lol.

"Tsar" is the Russian word for the Roman "Caesar" by the way...lol.

Sergei Ushanka Show also has this strange melancholy to his stories. This is a perfect example.

His line that will always stick with me is, "now that I can get them all the time, I don't even like bananas."

He has another video that sticks with me. It only makes sense in the context of knowing a lot of his stories, but to keep it short he had a Tom Sawyer type childhood. Always getting into mischief and on some adventure. But what sticks with me is a vlog where he describes how his son and his friends play: "we drive to their house and play [video] games or they drive to our house and play [video] games." And it's something about his voice or maybe the context, or both but it has this stange ennui to it. Almost like missing something that never was. It sticks with me.

His videos and Johnny got his gun both have a very similar sentiment: missing the struggles of your past.

I stopped watching his videos because at first it was this genuine desire to tell stories, but now it's like he's going on just for the sake of going on. He also remembers like every price of every little thing. Down to his elementary school lunch.

i dont know why this made me picture to humans over 800 pounds a pice driving it down the road lol

If I remember right the soviet union was a collection of 15 different nations. At least internally. Interesting book called soviet but not russian about all the other people in the country. So a lot of different languages use cyrillic. I find Sovietology interesting. Its like Egyptology except instead of pyramids its concrete prefabbed apartments. Ushanka Show is a channel I like. Just this Ukrainian man telling stories of his childhood. Stuff was just weird over there.
Ahoy CV! PM sent:)-Gearhead437

Back