Best Steam powered motorized two wheeler I've seen

Steam power scares me, and that says a lot because I do some really stupid stuff lol
Anything that runs on steam can be run with compressed air and pneumatics are good fun. While not practical to actually ride a vane motor powered bike would be fun to design and build. I know that awd motorcycles sometimes use hydraulic motors for the front wheel.

Anything that runs on steam can be run with compressed air and pneumatics are good fun. While not practical to actually ride a vane motor powered bike would be fun to design and build. I know that awd motorcycles sometimes use hydraulic motors for the front wheel.
compressed air is a bit scary too, especially in high volumes at high pressure. The only thing less scary about it over steam power is that when the pressure bomb explodes I don't get the bonus prize of having my flesh also superheated off of my bones as the concussive force of the explosion itself damages my organs.

Just for context, the reason it scares me is that I have seen a small boiler explode. It's pretty impressive just how much energy is stored for the given size.

Some people dont realize how powerful steam is, btw, isnt more electricty in the usa made by steam?

Back