Throwing in the towel

daveet66

Local time
11:34 PM
These bikes are fun as hell for usually 2 blocks before I have to walk or pedal it home! Tired of messing with it I have had this engine over 3 yrs and not just once have I got to ride more than a mile it broke down every single time from the throttle,clutch,carburetor etc must have got a bad kit it's been nothing but a headache! Guys say they have had bikes running good for years and reliable I have a hard time believeing that!!

These bikes are fun as hell for usually 2 blocks before I have to walk or pedal it home! Tired of messing with it I have had this engine over 3 yrs and not just once have I got to ride more than a mile it broke down every single time from the throttle,clutch,carburetor etc must have got a bad kit it's been nothing but a headache! Guys say they have had bikes running good for years and reliable I have a hard time believeing that!!
I've got a 2stroke bike & it's got 600-800 miles without a issue. But I prefer my 4 stroke bike over the 2 stroke. I suggest the grubee 4 stroke kit, its pricey, but with the parts you get i think it's worth the money.

Where you live at? I'll take out your
I've got a 2stroke bike & it's got 600-800 miles without a issue. But I prefer my 4 stroke bike over the 2 stroke. I suggest the grubee 4 stroke kit, its pricey, but with the parts you get i think it's worth the money.
I've got a 2stroke bike & it's got 600-800 miles without a issue. But I prefer my 4 stroke bike over the 2 stroke. I suggest the grubee 4 stroke kit, its pricey, but with the parts you get i think it's worth the money

Yeah i must have had a bad kit cause it was a nightmare from day one but iam gonna try a 4 stroke if I decide to get something

I started it up earlier it fired up! Only went like a mile but 2 miles there and back and that's better than 2 blocks I better not work on these things or drive these things under the influence lol

I started it up earlier it fired up! Only went like a mile but 2 miles there and back and that's better than 2 blocks I better not work on these things or drive these things under the influence lol
I noticed you said this a couple of time's are you sure your gas line or filter either in the gas tank or the one between the tank is not getting filled up with rust or crap.

Have you tried starting it after pushing it for 5 or 10 minutes and then it starts, that would be a clear indication of fuel problems.

Sorry if this is irreverent but after 3 pages I might of missed something else.

Back