WalMart online bike purchases

Theres multiple issues with this specific bike. The size of the downtube is just one. The fit of the engine just doesnt work due to space and Im having to do some serious dremmel work on the engine itself just to get the carb to clear the upper tube. It looks like the exhaust will require some rework also. Ill post some pics in my photo album tonight of the mods Ive had to make so far.

Pictures are up of the Schwinn sidewinder from walmart on my photo album before anyone buys one to set a motor in. Just an fyi before ya buy.

I am seriously considering one of the Genesis 29 inch models. They have a cruiser and a MTB. cruiser is 150 and the MTB is 199. Both free shipping. If anyone has pics of these bikes motorized, please post.

Just finished building mine on Sunday. You will need to make some modifications for the motor mounts. Seemed like many parts of the assembly that might take 5 minutes took an hour or better ... some tinkering but in the end I like the results. I took off all of the decals for a cleaner uglier look.

Tom

i made one too

I built one but the ony problem i had was that the tires seem to wear down really fast, but overall its very smooth.

Back