Carby Weird intake problemo

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
6:42 AM
Hey, Im working on a female bike build and the carby even without the air filter runs into the seatpost, i tried an offset intake and the stock intake, offset doesnt offset it enough, would the intake work the same if i cut some off with a saw (and made sure there was no metal flakes) or if i hit it with a blowtorch? Or could i go grab some line clamps from the hardware store. (note if i got line and clamps how in the world would i hook it to the carby?) if you guys can think of a way i can solve it without sawing or getting a blowtorch or spending money lmk, cause with all the money I have im getting a bike (thanks to this wonderful community)

Hook it to the seat post ( carb, plumbers strap, gutter clamp, chromed pipe hanger, whatever, use el imaginationo, lol), chop the intake, use the nub in the carb, use a piece of heater hose ( some say the fancy silicon stuff, but really it don't matter, laminar flow) and clamp it up. Poof, go ride.

Let's see if this works. Cut on dotted line and add hose with clamps.
Intake.png

My cats have always been way better at the pc than I. I'm an analog guy stuck in digital time. Put any mechanical machine in front of me and I'll have it figured out before you tap a jig.
And here are some of Karl's next mechanical, "analog" style projects...lol...DAMIEN

Can anyone say "Rube Goldberg"...lol.

And here are some of Karl's next mechanical, "analog" style projects...lol...DAMIEN

Can anyone say "Rube Goldberg"...lol.

I always say " when life is *censored!!!!*, make fertilizer to grow the crops. " Screw them lemons, poops worth money.

Back