What you find

Chainlube

Local time
7:55 AM
I opened the box with my Zeda 80 in it and this what I found. First off I pulled all the covers, no lube on bevel gears or bucking bar. The mag/coil was off center and almost touching each other. Before and after shots.

Attachments

• 20230830_114042.jpg
    20230830_114042.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230830_120030.jpg
    20230830_120030.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 68
I tried to establish a squish but with the two base gaskets it didn't make 3mm. I took out a gasket and then it wouldn't squish my solid core solder. I'll have to get some rosin core and try again.

I was getting ready to ask, if you were building a high rpm screamer? I seen the 2 base gaskets & was curious.

You really gets what you gets with these motors. I'm thinking just buy another motor for spare parts. I have been looking for a spare jug and piston set. Good luck with that. Who knows what you may get? The measurement from pin centre to crown is rarely shown. So you takes your chances.

You really gets what you gets with these motors. I'm thinking just buy another motor for spare parts. I have been looking for a spare jug and piston set. Good luck with that. Who knows what you may get? The measurement from pin centre to crown is rarely shown. So you takes your chances.
I have 3 others, 2 like that and a black one from Amazon which is unbranded.

Back