Where order the engine? MORINIMOTORI FM128

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i would love to have that engine i bet they probably dont ship to the US though

i dont even care about that crappy bike i just want the engine that be perfect for a BMX

il email them il see if they can just sell me the engine and parts cause i dont really need the whole bike id put it on my fold up bike it would be perfect cause it would still be able to fold without the engine being in the way and with it laced to 20 inch wheels it would have more hill climbing torque

well so much for that idea he said it was going to cost $521 for freight to NYC then i would have to pay more to get it from NYC to Mass

so i guess my fold up aint gettin that nice little engine

The Sachs is heavily restricted everywhere to fall under 200W, which is also common to Europe and at least some parts of Canada. It's done with an ignition cutout above 3750 rpm, which has one big advantage - noise. The Sachs is very quiet. I see that the Morini is rated to run to 6000 rpm. In Europe, the Sachs engines are also limited to 20 kmh or 25 kmh, depending on market. I have one that I replaced the ignition system on to remove the cutout, because the Australian rules state 50 kmh, which the Sachs isn't ever going to reach, but it runs smoother around 30 kmh without the missing sparks. Some of the Taiwanese Sachs clones cite a US model that they rate at 500W, I'd be interested in seeing how different that is.

Was the motor truly a 80cc? I was looking at the specs for the 80cc motor and it says the displacement is 66cc
I like the price this place has, but most of these posts worry me.

Monini FM128 Bicycle Engine Manual

I am looking for an owner's manual for a Monini FM128 Bicycle engine.
Sure would appreciate if someone has one.

Thanks

Mike
msamigo@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back