Why does everyone hate 4-stroke bikes?

I have the fastest MB in my town; oh wait, I have the only MB in my town lol
I have the fastest mb in town, mainly because the only other mbs are built by crack heads that can barely keep them running. That's why when people see my bike it blows them away by how good it looks.

Alot of older guys think it's a whizzer.

I have the fastest mb in town, mainly because the only other mbs are built by crack heads that can barely keep them running. That's why when people see my bike it blows them away by how good it looks.

Alot of older guys think it's a whizzer.
Most people ask me if my engine is a 2-stroke weedeater engine. They look shocked when I point to the 4-Stroke on the engine cover.

Some weedeaters do use 4-stroke engines though. Had a friend who used a local meth-head to do her lawn work. She told me her WE quit working. She said her hired help worked on it but couldn't get it going. I emptied out the 2-stroke gas in the tank. Put in straight gas and cleaned the plug. After a few pulls the WE fired right up. It also had 4-Stroke on its cover.

mainly because the only other mbs are built by crack heads that can barely keep them running. That's why when people see my bike it blows them away by how good it looks.
Thats funny...The cops in this town that don't know me or know I am a retired cop always comment to the cops that do know me about my bike when they see it and tell their buddies that know me that I couldn't possibly be a crack head or an alchy because the bike looks too good and runs too good for it to be built, ridden, or maintained, by one of them...lol...lol.

Thats funny...The cops in this town that don't know me or know that I am a retired cop always comment to the cops that do know me about my bike when they see it and tell their buddies that know me that I couldn't possibly be a crack head or an alchy because the bike looks too good and runs too good for it to be built, ridden, or maintained, by one of them...lol...lol.
Yup, most of the bikes in town are greasy grimy barley running mount bike frames. They are in dire need of love.

When you need the most power out of the smallest lightest package 2 strokes will always out perform until outlawed in order to increase cost. I bet hobbyists will mostly skip 4 strokes and go straight from 2 stroke to electric when China girls are outlawed.
Nope refuse electric
Who wants a motorcycle that the government can decide that you're done for the day and shut down your ride

True, Pres Biden signed into law, that all new vehicles EV or Gas by 2026 have a kill switch installed that the Police or Government can operate.
The car is also suppose to have technology to detect an impaired driver so the car won't start

Don't worry we can elect a new Pres and kill that law (y)

Don't worry we can elect a new Pres and kill that law (y)
If that works out like the last 6 Presidential elections we have had, (two termers are incorporated here so actually a few more than six), we are still probably gonna be left with the same two choices we have already had so far...lol...lol.

And as everybody already knows, none of them do it for the money, it's all about prestige and power, that vehicle kill-switch law will give either side unprecedented power over the people.

When has any administration, regardless of which side they are on, ever willingly gave up power over the populace.

If that works out like the last 6 Presidential elections we have had, (two termers are incorporated here so actually a few more than six), we are still probably gonna be left with the same two choices we have already had so far...lol...lol.

And as everybody already knows, none of them do it for the money, it's all about prestige and power, that vehicle kill-switch law will give either side unprecedented power over the people.

When has any administration, regardless of which side they are on, ever willingly gave up power over the populace.

George Washington, next question?

Back