Fuel Mixture Would running a Grubee Skyhawk at 50:1 kill the engine?

nope.

now i cant use my engines legally, i went to 100:1 for a while just to experiment... still running, last time i went for a blat :) and i made sure i used a full 4 litres of fuel on that ride, at WOT.... or about 300 km or so.

just use decent oil. synthetic is overkill and a waste of money.

even castor oil at the chemist works :) though it makes a mess, it smells great!

nope.

now i cant use my engines legally, i went to 100:1 for a while just to experiment... still running, last time i went for a blat :) and i made sure i used a full 4 litres of fuel on that ride, at WOT.... or about 300 km or so.

just use decent oil. synthetic is overkill and a waste of money.

even castor oil at the chemist works :) though it makes a mess, it smells great!

castor oil is the best of the best, the only problem is the massive amount of carbon it makes

Has anyone used 50 to one mix that is premixed at Home Depot? Will it blow the engine? It is supposed to be ethanol free and 93 octane and good to store in winter. I'm scared to try it but I know I have been mixing to much oil. If the 50 to 1 mix gets more on top end?

Has anyone used 50 to one mix that is premixed at Home Depot? Will it blow the engine? It is supposed to be ethanol free and 93 octane and good to store in winter. I'm scared to try it but I know I have been mixing to much oil. If the 50 to 1 mix gets more on top end?

that stuff is fine. overpriced, but fine.

your mix all depends on the oil your using.
i was using Castrol @ 40:1, i suggest 32:1 for that
now am using Quaker State, @ 40:1 its great!
MacZulu got me a bottle of Amsoil, that can run(proven) @ 100:1(will have to wait to use that on my current engine till i rebuild)

Back