YD100 .. Stock Jet Size ?

Megaphone

Local time
12:59 AM
So I have a YD100 .. which I recently bought .. runs great except that full throttle .. bike gets up to speed pretty good but then once at 3/4 throttle and I go full throttle it seems to need more gas it I feel like its cutting out .. if I back off to 3/4 throttle I then feel a nice power surge .. ?

I think I need to go up on jet size .. I haven't checked what comes on them .. But I only have jets from 60-70 .. so If 70 is stock, then I know I have to order 70+ - guess I will look later, but if someone already knows then I can order additional jets now ..LOL

thats odd, when you buy an off the shelf SPEED CARB, they say it comes with a #72 ...

Mine is the RawRacer II running a #65 jet, speed carb and 36t sprocket. 55mph

Attachments

• 20200323_161314[1].jpg
    20200323_161314[1].jpg
    361 KB · Views: 285
WOW that's fast … that looks like the 44tooth sprocket ? ive only got mine to 35MPH .. with a 36 tooth .. but then again im on break in oil LOL ..

Why did you clamp the exhaust to frame ? Did that lower vibration ? Im going to check my jet size once im done working .. Mine was bought from Bicycle-Engines

I changed the sprocket after break-in. 66cc kits come with exhaust brackets, I used an extra I had. Doesn't help with vibration though. The RawRacer II engine looks identical to the YD 100 but has more torque. I also changed the piston pin clips because i've had 2 engines ruined from them breaking.

what makes it have more torque? I don't see anywhere where the seller lists any modifications … to me they are all YD100's unless sellers are modifying after they receive them from China

Back