Are We Outlaws ??

arceeguy couple pages back i mentioned the Honda Super Cub ... i just stumbled on a thread on Endless Sphere with a link to Hondas new concept bike an ELECTRIC Honda Cub WOOOOAH boy settle, put that wallet away they aren't released yet you will have to stick with the ICE for now mate but they is coming to a store near you soon...probably cost quadruple what the ICE CUb does do half the distance on a charge and break down regularly LoL...I like the 2wd on it though i must say...There was a movement ~10? years ago in motocross some of the big brands had prototype 2wds in the works never took off for some reason, thought they would have made good trail/enduro bikes...

KiM

Last edited:
This is me with my bike...

Attachments

• safes ride.jpg
    safes ride.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 174
arceeguy couple pages back i mentioned the Honda Super Cub ... i just stumbled on a thread on Endless Sphere with a link to Hondas new concept bike an ELECTRIC Honda Cub WOOOOAH boy settle, put that wallet away they aren't released yet you will have to stick with the ICE for now mate but they is coming to a store near you soon...probably cost quadruple what the ICE CUb does do half the distance on a charge and break down regularly LoL...I like the 2wd on it though i must say...There was a movement ~10? years ago in motocross some of the big brands had prototype 2wds in the works never took off for some reason, thought they would have made good trail/enduro bikes...

KiM

Heck, the last time Honda sold the Super Cub here in the states was 1982. It was known as the Passport 70. The most widely produced motor vehicle in the world, and the US maybe got several thousand out of millions produced.

I bet the modern Super Cub is probably fuel injected, catalyzed and really friggin' expensive now - so maybe the electric concept might not cost that much more after all.

In any case, it would be tough to feel like an outlaw driving a Super Cub. Don't know which is more humiliating, the Trail Cub or Super Cub......

I should mount a video camera to my motorized bike, Trail Cub, and Kawasaki Ninja and record the different looks I get from joggers and pedestrians. Seems that all of a sudden I'm hot sh1t when I'm on the ninja when I was laughed at on the Trail Cub. Go figure. I guess that's why Corvettes have always sold well.

This is me with my bike...

C'mon Safe, that's a cop out. Me, Jester, fasteddy and others have posted our ugly mugs - your turn!

I guess that's why Corvettes have always sold well.

The majority of people care what others will think of them...sad really, i gave up worrying what other people thought of me and my actions when i was in my early 20's ...please number one is my motto, **** what anyone else thinks :)

Reminds me of the saying "mopeds are like fat chicks fun to ride till your friends find out"

KiM

Back