Automatic clutch

Tankmechanic

Local time
11:59 PM
Any one messed with them in the past? Good and bad? I'm building a occ bike with a keg as a side cart for a client and was wondering what the benefits were or cons.

the clutch itself works well, the starting system not so much. on a china girl you'll be using a pull start, and for whatever reason the pull starts you can buy for them don't work so good. if you want a centrifugal clutch, try a 4 stroke or one of the new electric start 2 stroke kits

the clutch itself works well, the starting system not so much. on a china girl you'll be using a pull start, and for whatever reason the pull starts you can buy for them don't work so good. if you want a centrifugal clutch, try a 4 stroke or one of the new electric start 2 stroke kits

I've got a pull cord that works well has nylon rope instead of the wire. I've already got motor mocked up waiting for a ported piston for it. I'm really wondering about the acelleration on it.

I hate those things - running a little rough and you blip the throttle a bit to clear its throat leaves you chasing it across the yard - really wide pedal cranks are needed too which can throw out a hip on old people.

Back