Big Engine Bicycle 79cc 4-stroke

I hope this upcoming bike is a screamer! A hot rod of a bicycle! Straight pipe 4 stroke! YEA! Tune up this motor, and see what you can get out of it!

Attachments

• completegb.jpg
    completegb.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 356
What do you think of my idea? Look at picture...

I would buy a front freewheel so I could pedal and use the engine. I would use a chain running to a jackshaft then to the front freewheel sprocket.

Then I would have the standard chain running from a second sprocket to the rear derailer.

http://motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=20353

Attachments

• idea 2.jpg
    idea 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 360
ZnsaneRyder
thats about perfect. cause i have a 44 and a 36 tooth sprocket.
now do u know whats the lowest rpm the max torque clutch can be set to. i know standard is like 2200 i think. but i want to be able to take off from a complete stop.

FightForTheCause
2 expensive and dont care for a gearbox made in china. i havent heard very many great reveiws about that gearbox. i know for sure its gonna be one bad*** bike. but i'll probally have a muffler welded to the end of it. i'll try it out straight pipe just to see what it sounds like.

macarollo

sounds good to me. you'll never know till you go geet the engine and make some time. im sure you can make it work if you have the right machines to make the mount, jackshaft, ect.

Any progress yet on anyone mounting this HF 79cc engine to thier frame or rack yet?

I have been reading about detaching the governor and muffler, but any real progress as of yet?

not really. sometime this week my grandpa is gonna weld me a mount on there and hopefully make me a jackshaft. mabey when it stops raining down here

not really. sometime this week my grandpa is gonna weld me a mount on there and hopefully make me a jackshaft. mabey when it stops raining down here

You will need some freewheels for your jackshaft. Both the pedals, and the engine can turn the jackshaft that way. If you want to see a good shifter build with a jackshaft, check out BrettMavriK's chopper.

Back