blown gasket

usually, it is enough to look to see that only 3 or 4 threads are sticking up thru the lock washer at the top of the stud before fitting the acorn nuts (simple fix is to use regular nuts instead)

i agree with crassius about the lower seals being gone. i check with brake cleaner myself. if there is a leak, the engine dies completely. i found that wd40 only bubbles.

as for the head and "burnt" piston, are you sure its burnt? or is it just excess oil?? possibly to high of a fuel/oil mix?
also, did u lap the head/cylinder?? if not, i suggest it. creates a better seal.

usually, it is enough to look to see that only 3 or 4 threads are sticking up thru the lociwasher at the top of the stud before fitting the acorn nuts (simple fix is to use regular nuts instead)
OK took head off again each bolt has 2 washers don't know what that thing is the piston? Whatever it is I for some reason put oil around it I'm talking about the thing you can push down on it fired up ran good but how do you check that thing that you can push down?

leave it alone - clean up oil and clean surfaces where gasket sits and put head on and washers on and look to see if more than 4 threads stick up through washers before puting nuts on - if more than 4 threads, add a washer or two until only 2 or 4 stick up

leave it alone - clean up oil and clean surfaces where gasket sits and put head on and washers on and look to see if more than 4 threads stick up through washers before puting nuts on - if more than 4 threads, add a washer or two until only 2 or 4 stick up
OK thanks

OK did it gonna wait till tomorrow to try to ride it thanks buddy

Back