Bought old Whizzer with a bi-lite-$850.00

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mustangtom, Feb 16, 2010.

1. mustangtom

mustangtom New Member

Hi,

I have 3-old Whizzers and 3 -new whizzers, I like them all, but it is getting harder to find a old whizzer for less than $900.00, that has a bi-lite generator and lights, that looks like it is over 60 years old. I am going to keep it old looking.
    I have a 1949 sportsman with a kick start 300 motor, the front and back brakes are the same, I also have a new Whizzer with Freds O.H. valve set up and the new whizzer clutch, I can go to 53 MPH in seconds and actually beat cars, but I cannot stop, very dangerous.
    Anyway I love Whizzers more than my Cushman or my Mustang. If I can pedal it I want it.

Good Luck To all you Whizzers guys and girls.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010

2. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Woah, now that is some interesting iron you have there. Welcome, and tell us more.

3. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I am in the process of finishing a 2001-ish model I picked up for cheap because it was half complete and didnt run. Quenton just finished my engine and is sending it out soon. I still have about $500 worth of parts to acquire and install, but it should be worth it.

When it is finished it should be able to do 50+, looking forwards to the first ride like you cant believe.

Edit... also like mustangs. My dad has an 07 gt500 super snake w/ the 725 kenne bell upgrade. It screams... sounds like an air raid siren.