Buyers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
greg, you were asked to clarify the ratio of oil mix you use
you haven't done anything to help your point
all you are doing is insulting everyone's intelligence (including your own)
there are people here who didn't get their engine installed before 30 days and they had problems
but, they accepted that they were 'out-of-warranty'

Dax offered to assist you, but you just want to rant

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe this guy - he is attacking one of the most helpful people I've ever got help from regarding the motor he sells, Dax could have ignored all of my emails, but he cared enough to help me get back on the road.

GregUK leaves rambling posts full of insults and accusations and completely disregards the fact that he has already performed a mickey mouse fix on his own engine which is probably the cause of his cracked piston head. JUST BUY ANOTHER PISTON HEAD, PISTON HEAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Agree With Sideshow Its Not Gonna Break The Budget Buy All The Parts U Need And Get Her Back Up And Running Amen.........

greguk
what has happen is just the opposite of what you tried to do ,,, because of all your insults to Dax ,, his sales will increase ,,thanks to you ,, ,over 600 hits on this thread in 2 days

now that you helped out dat , its time to help your self order the parts ,get your bike back on the road as soon as possible ,and take some advice from Dr. Phill .,, move on ,, get over it ,,, put it behind you ,,,

because very shortly nobody will even pay any attention to your post,,,
japat

dude you are acting very juvenile
posting your carp in someone elses thread
this is clearly not getting through to you
insulting members is not cool

Honesty, how many accounts you have DAX? You don't have to write from another one to prove me who is stronger:)

That's fine - If your sales will increase maybe you get enough money to support correctly all customers - not only close friends which cover you as good as they can for spare parts in future :p

you ,sir(and I use the term loosely), are acting like the proverbial temper tantrum thowing infant and any more insulting posts will be deleted in their entirety

greg, greg, greg. We are all different types of people here, some are thousands of miles away from each other. Dax is selling a good product that is reliable. You have had an unfortunate incident with your engine. WE ALL HAVE. I had to replace my fuel petcock, my CDI, my magneto, my drive chain, my clutch pads, etc almost a hundred dollars worth of stuff and my hands are cracked and stained with grease because of it.

We do this for the love of tinkering with something and making it work, and for the thrill of riding a bicycle at 30mph! so get yourself your new parts and we WILL help you get back on the road! We WANT to help each other because we all have been in the same predicaments.

My dear friend, I'm fan of ride on bike as well but is it really believe that THATSDAX sending equal engines for everybody... I tinkering it to moment where wasn't nothing to fix anyway - I can fix small parts and ignore small isues, but broken piston without chrome with chiped out part? Honesty this is customer forum, but what customer can do when seller promote some users for advertising his product. Really how to get honest opinion here. And some blind look on HIM - I didn't broke it, I didn't have sin in this - I can throw you by stone:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back