Day #1 and I'm bummed

When the opportunity presents itself, I usually stop and have a chat with the police. Maybe I just live in a friendly part of the world but they are usually interested in the bike and offer me no grief. The most amazing thing though, is the number of people that never notice my rack mount engine and gear box if I'm not running. A Staton drive is not very inconspicuous, at least in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had experiences both pro and con with the police... I agree that most are 'judge and jury' while excercising their duties... Personally, I view 'em as 'the enemy'... Yeah, that's right.. Think about it: How many cops out there actually spend the majority of their time finding lost children/busting crackhead robbers/stopping 'real crime'???... They spend their shifts looking for the 'easy busts', the 'windows of opportunity... If you have an encounter with an officer and their becomes an issue of a personality clash or 'grey area' dispute ; then you can be assured that the cop will just write you up, possibly on multiple charges. **** it's a no brainer for the cop.. he writes you up. throws you to the wolves of the 'justice system' and for the most part, he could truly care less whether you're ultimately found innocent or guilty... You become nothing more than fodder for the money grubbing *******s that run the ever more fascist 'machine'...He goes on about his shift, stuffing himself with free coffee and donuts, and gives a **** less about the overall 'justice' that he may or may not effect....... Welcome to AmeriKKKa in the present:rolleyes:------------mojo

Boy, there's some real issues here. I just pray I'm not put in the position of having some of my own.

the other side

i have been on the other side my dislexea kept me a pollice aid with a badge try waking arouund and just know evory one hates you some want to hurt you and some will kill you!! then hear from the capt, that if you dont show some # out in the feild start looking for a new job i get that this systom lets alot of pepol down its not allways the cops fault alot of it is the prioritys set buy the ones that control the sqwad yes some cops dont deserv the badge but its a lot harder to deserv it and the ones that do are more than the few cops have some crappy ocupatinol statisticks ,divors ,seuicide , and so on you are entiteld to your opinion and i respect that pleas respect the ones that can pick up body parts of a kids from a car acadent and then on the way back from a 14hw shift let you off with a warning its not somting evory one can do

I've had experiences both pro and con with the police... I agree that most are 'judge and jury' while excercising their duties... Personally, I view 'em as 'the enemy'... Yeah, that's right.. Think about it: How many cops out there actually spend the majority of their time finding lost children/busting crackhead robbers/stopping 'real crime'???... They spend their shifts looking for the 'easy busts', the 'windows of opportunity... If you have an encounter with an officer and their becomes an issue of a personality clash or 'grey area' dispute ; then you can be assured that the cop will just write you up, possibly on multiple charges. **** it's a no brainer for the cop.. he writes you up. throws you to the wolves of the 'justice system' and for the most part, he could truly care less whether you're ultimately found innocent or guilty... You become nothing more than fodder for the money grubbing *******s that run the ever more fascist 'machine'...He goes on about his shift, stuffing himself with free coffee and donuts, and gives a **** less about the overall 'justice' that he may or may not effect....... Welcome to AmeriKKKa in the present:rolleyes:------------mojo

Affirmative

Cops on the street are Judge and Jury right then and there. You had better suck up if they stop or Question you. That means.. Be respectful.. Yes sir, No sir.. or yes m'am, no m'am if it is a woman cop. Now.. If it is a beautiful Woman cop, then it is , Yes M'am, arrest me and put on the cuffs... And.. your place or mine? .... Just kidding... Here is what we know and should never forget about cops. They are judge and jury on the street. So.. obey the law and be nice to them.. and.. Always rotate your pedals !! When in doubt, pedal !!!

I agree with everything you just said except the respect part. Cops don't deserve any at all after what I have experienced first hand. That goes for the dishonest judge and prosecutor in this kangaroo court system here too. Respect is earned and not owed to them. I wonder how many cops and judges have knowingly convicted innocent people like myself to protect "their" crooked system. They keep the money flowing in their corrupt, closed society. That includes the defense attorneys too. Largely, I believe it has become a system here to extract as much money as possible, unfortunately at all costs, from Joe Public. Justice can take a seat far down the ladder, as far as they are concerned.

i have been on the other side i get that this systom lets alot of pepol down its not allways the cops fault alot of it is the prioritys set buy the ones that control the squad ======================= I can certainly understand what you have been through, but I must ask plainly: Why in the world would you have gotten yourself into such a job for in the first place??... Assuming you don't have some illogical "save the world complex", nor a "Rambo complex"; just what would possess you to be a member of an orginization that is rife with corruption and all sorts of other ills??? If you want to have a positive imact on your world, I would think there are many more effective ways to do so than by being part of the police "regime"!!! I tooo can understand what a cop goes through such as picking up dead kids off the highways etc.. My uncle was a cop and I definitely saw the toll it took on him.... Ironically, he was truly a "good one"; never overstepped, nor underplayed the role, but the stress caused him to be a solemn jerk to his wife and kids.. A sad thing.... I do respect that you must have wanted to be a help to society at large, but I think their are many other ways to effect a positive outcome with a lot less chance to end up becoming part of the problem instead of the solution....===mojo

because this is a gr8 country i dont care what any one thinks yes the price is high but dont ask or asume a person does it for some bs high i have personly made one life worth many DONT ask why if you just want to point at cops and say thay are all bad thats just selfish and ignorent how many pepole are living because you decided to put there life in front of yours ,your rants cant stop a gun and a bad man .

I don't care to get into a flame war, so fine; do whatever you desire... As far as my 'rants' versus how many people I've saved to enjoy the freedoms of this "gr8" country.... Oh, I dunno really.... Guess my volunteering for Vietnam, and managing to come back alive and with an honorable don't count...... Let's just enjoy our bikes and the wind upon us eh???

because this is a gr8 country i dont care what any one thinks yes the price is high but dont ask or asume a person does it for some bs high i have personly made one life worth many DONT ask why if you just want to point at cops and say thay are all bad thats just selfish and ignorent how many pepole are living because you decided to put there life in front of yours ,your rants cant stop a gun and a bad man .

I can defend myself thank you. The only thing I need to worry about is what the next dishonest, lying, piece of **** cop MIGHT do to me. I wish I wasn't in this position. I have no fear of doing what is right and doing what is right is to get that fool off the street and to raise awareness of the games that these immunity-proof scum play.

Back