Disaster ! ! ! !

Yow! Nurse! more Percocet! Gaskicker's and sabrewalt's advice is wise, I had a bad scare two days ago, a ditzy young lady bumpin her gums on her cell phone, pulled out of a driveway, then panic stopped in front of my very loud Whizzer. I will keep to the residential streets, or at least the ones with speed limits at 30 or less. Luckily you weren't wot. Hang in there!

I think you have more than a small claim. It costs nothing to talk to a personal injury lawyer. They take commission out of the settlement. I'm not talking about anything frivolous. You've got a substantial injury that could plague you for years.

Man you lived my worst nightmare, almost. In my worst nightmare my head get's smashed.

just my two cents,

norm

Glad you're still with us.
The safety equipment I ALWAYS wear is (DOT) helmet and gloves. It seems that most folks think gloves are for comfort while riding, but in fact gloves are for falling off. Usually (hopefully) the first thing to hit the ground is your hands. They wont keep your bones from breaking, but they will help keep the road rash to a minimum.
Oh yeah, when you figure for you're settlement, don't forget lost wages and pain and suffering.(Often pain and suffering is the largest item on the list.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back