Felt MP

Still waiting for the hub bearing i messed up, so i started on the handle bar controls. got the controls mounted and routed the cables to motor.

I am trying to figure out how to work out the throttle link to the carb. i searched in here for info, got good info, but was wondering if guys running the honda gxh50 have close up pics of the cable link.

i was considering mounting a link arm to the plastic throttle lever, but worried the plastic wont hold up to abuse for too long. now i am considering making a bracket of some sort above the plastic lever that mounts to the carb mounts and setting a swivel on the bracket that will connect to the plastic lever to control movement without putting stress on the plastic lever. i just havent figured out how i want to position springs and link connections.

can anyone help out with close up pics of your throttle links???

thanks in advance, i will have to put up some pics, but theres really not much to look at now....its all in pieces.

grez

hey grezmonkey!!! im also looking for that hub bearing!!! this is sad!!! were did you get the part?

Cheers,

Arturo

Hey Grez,

Back to you with some specifications on my Felt MP bike.

Weight, full fuel and tools on board = 88.6 lbs

Fuel tank capacity .57 Gallons

Miles per gallon, (actual mileage test level ground, 20 mph), 132.8 mpg

Miles per tank = 75 miles

The mileage really surprised me, for some reason I was expecting less than 100 mpg. It will be interesting to see how your weight and mpg compares.

Good day,

Keith

that is a cool a** felt... very impressed.

Back