Fuel problems

That's both a true and false statement.

It's a false assessment to say that they cannot be made to be reliable, which is relatively easy with aftermarket parts.

A true statement is that these motorized bicycle engine kits are a lot of fun (when they are working properly) and it's also a true reflection that they "WILL" have you spending countless hours upon hours working on and maintaining your bike.
My maintenance schedule has improved drastically to around 4:1 (4 hours riding - 1 hour of maintenance) but in the early days (prior to the 2 years of pain and heartache to get my bike running reliably) it commonly operated at 1:1 (1 hour of riding - 1 hour of maintenance); but there were many times when it would operate at 1:4 (1 hour of riding - 4 hours of maintenance) causing me much grief and heartache.

Having said that even at the worst level of reliability, my bike outshines the business end of any relationship i've been in with a ratio or 1:16 (1 hour of riding :devilish: - 16 hours of maintenance, at a best case scenario; requiring heavy expenditure consisting of outrageously expensive jewelry, stokingly expensive perfume, flowers, trips etc) and in hindsight i'm probably underestimating the ratio.

All 100% True.. You also get faster at doing the work, some regular work I do on my bicycle now looks like a 1 man pit crew. 1:16.. yeah I found it to be more like 1:32 or worse.. Maybe its just me tho.

Like having a regular woman of ill repute living in your house..

Last edited:
Back