Getting my first Zeda kit soon seeking advice

This is my stock exhaust port.. See the crap left on them and just how rough the port looks in general..that's casting flash.
View attachment 80126
This is the port cleaned up with a Dremel type tool.
View attachment 80127

This is the port polished up a bit and ready to rock n roll.
View attachment 80128

Nothing fancy or difficult was done...just a simple effective means of power and even efficiency improvement...You do the same for the intake ports as well.
Cut the casting flash yes but dont polish the intake port it's best to rough it up to aid in keeping the A/F mix in it's vapour state.

There's a WEN rotary kit on Amazon right now for $20...you don't need an expensive kit to get the job done...would be the best $20 you ever spent to make power with.

Interesting stuff on how to port the intake & outtake. I’ll keep that in mind & consider getting a dremel tool & maybe give it a try.

So a side question, Has anyone ever used this light kit? Seems like its for a decent price considering what it comes with.
3F3AC321-F758-4E3E-9044-4B87397DF755.png

Interesting stuff on how to port the intake & outtake. I’ll keep that in mind & consider getting a dremel tool & maybe give it a try.

So a side question, Has anyone ever used this light kit? Seems like its for a decent price considering what it comes with.
View attachment 80133
You can get it 10 bucks cheaper at Zedamotorsports. Great kit good lights used by many where the bike gets registered to make it legal, Requires a battery and idealy a charging system but works etheir way.I feel sorry for all those that jumped on them when first realeased at 179 bucks and that wasn't even that long ago a year maybe.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

I put a sha carb on my zeda80 and gained 4mph and way better throttle response. 44mph is all she will do with a 36 tooth sprocket. I've got an Oz Reed and mz65 pipe put on just gotta get a better back rim. I'm sure it will hit 50mph or close to it. Time to build on a gas frame felt faker. The huffy is not worthy of high speeds. Lol.

Sorry I just realized that was Zeda's add last week it was 49 bucks lol.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Yea that's a great deal for the kit...Rob will put something up at a remarkable price only for a short time then it starts climbing...that zeda66 pipe is now $10 more lol...now $48 instead of $38

Moderators Note:

Think I'm gonna go ahead and order that adjustable timing magnet before it goes up...Alot of new stuff added to the site.

I put a sha carb on my zeda80 and gained 4mph and way better throttle response. 44mph is all she will do with a 36 tooth sprocket. I've got an Oz Reed and mz65 pipe put on just gotta get a better back rim. I'm sure it will hit 50mph or close to it. Time to build on a gas frame felt faker. The huffy is not worthy of high speeds. Lol.

That's what I've been hearing that even the stock zeda80 kit with a 36t will hit over 42 43 mph.

You won't hit that with your 15mm carburetor I don't think...The Mikuni VM18 is what you'll need to hit 50 plus mph but you may need some advanced cylinder porting to go with it.

Yes I think your right. Just be interesting to see what gains I get with the Oz Reed and mz pipe on a stock cylinder. I might take my bike to the store every now and then or go for a rip around block. That's about it just a toy to mess around with.

Back