IMG_0008.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 1,530
  • brakes1.jpg
    brakes1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 2,025
Heck ya, it caught my eye and I wasn't sure if it would fit but it was on the cheap anyhow so I figured I could always use a cooler but its perfect for MB storage. The only thing better would be a totally hard box the exact same size with a lock loop.

Getting very close, we are in the process of receiving inventory. We will start kitting the assemblies as soon as we get the rest of the parts.

We are in the home stretch. You should expect an announcement in the next 14 days.

I'm gettin the shaft

don't need the shaft for any of my current projects so I can see that I will need to start a new one.
Ineed to know how manny teath you are running on your crank chairings aswell as our cogs on the shaft so I can start dealing w/ ratios

Hi,

Just found this site and am interested in motorizing a 3 speed Sturmey-Archer (internal hub w/coaster brake) street cruiser. Would your kit work with an internal rear hub 3 speed gearbox?

Very cool engineering on your part... (thumbs up)

Mike

Edit:

In an old man brain fart moment, I didn't bother to think through the concept of the coaster brake in the equation. Obviously, the coaster brake would not work. My guess is that an internal hub gear box would though.

Last edited:
Back