header length

That may not be related to your pipe length at all. What does your plug look like?

and this relates to a bicycle in what way?

I assume that this thread should be moved to the two-stroke garage/tech help forum?
The question was asked. The OP did not respond with a request to move the thread

a lil bit harsh for an administrator no? the pipe goes on a bike thats how it relates
Boarder line disrespect Taco.

General BICYCLE Repair & Modification
Brakes, pedals, frames, seats, cranks, gears, forks, wheels, hubs, etc. Questions specific to bicycle repair and maintenance, NOT FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT MOTORS OR DRIVE TRAINS.
Also it is on topic to the max in the garage area. Simple reading of the headers would be sufficient to prevent posts in the incorrect forum.
really? hey my bad didnt know i commited a felony wont happen again.believe it.wow!!!!!!! umm isnt this the REPAIR AND MODIFACATION thread? like moding a ex chamber?

Not a felony, but do you realize how many threads have to be moved on a daily basis because people will not simply read the rules.

And Taco, that was very mild. Would you rather that an infraction was given and the thread deleted?
Consider this a warning. I have moved the thread to the appropriate fourm.

Been in and out - mostly out - for the past couple of weeks.

The forum description where this post was originally made is:

Forum Description said:
General BICYCLE Repair & Modification
Brakes, pedals, frames, seats, cranks, gears, forks, wheels, hubs, etc. Questions specific to bicycle repair and maintenance, NOT FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT MOTORS OR DRIVE TRAINS.

We try to keep the threads separated, so that it's easier to find answers when you need 'em. If the questions are scattered about, it makes the site less usable, and less friendly, especially to new members. (and, if a post is made in a forum where it's 'off topic' it makes it LESS likely that you'll get a useful answer... The folks who are best able to help may not even think of looking for an engine related question in the bicycle repair forum!)

beentryin, as Stan4d mentions, it's not "a felony," but, we would like you to think about where you put your questions, as the mods end up having to move the ones that get put in 'out of place.'

Back