Hello to everyone on MOTORED BIKES.COM

Bicycleman48

Local time
9:37 PM
Just want to say hello and say that this is a great website. I am new to motored bicycling and I live in upstate New York. So anybody from New York state, if you have any advice, please let me know. I have always loved bicycles and motorcycles - always wanted to have a bicycle with a motor on it. My immediate project is to motorize my old Bianchi mountain bike. My long range plans are to build a chopper bicycle and motorize it. I look forward to meeting all of you in the forums. Enjoy the road !!!

thanks for the welcome !!!

Hey, guys, thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. I am really looking forward to getting going in this hobby. As I live in New York, I read on this website about a fellow on Staten Island who was able to register a Whizzer motorbike in New York State - a legal motorbike in this crazy state LOL !!! I contacted the DMV tech support department and spoke with someone up there who told me that many Whizzer models were legal for road use in New York State. So I am looking for a Whizzer dealer .... I guess that Grubee motor I bought will just have to wait until I can put it on my mountain bike or
my chopper project and ride it somewhere where I won't get in trouble !!! I really appreciate everybody being so friendly and open about this tremendous
hobby. I am planning to get my motorcycle license soon .... and the Whizzer I have my eye on will probably need it. Thanks again for making me feel part of the team. You guys are great !!!

Back