I am extremely lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dui, but...

You may have some valididity in what you say, but you're off topic and it belongs in "The White Zone"..

In "Push trailer" articles, it's new territory for us. The boys and I like to "get down".

We may not that smart, but we're not that dumb either. Collectively, we share our experiences and make progress by learning thru others' trials and errors.

Living life, like building motorized bikes are a series of successes and failures. Many times there are more losses than wins, and that's what make success in life and MB's so sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were to post a detailed technical analysis of a pusher-trailer under emergency braking conditions (LOUSY) or about fatigue failures due to vibration,I would surely be branded as a stuck-up nerdy elitist, by the trial and error crowd.Besides hardly anybody would understand it,nor choose to accept my conclusions.Puttin on airs,who does he think he is !.It's all part of this anti-intellectual mindset that pervades this country."I don't know nuthin and I'm proud of it".It so happens that some people happen know more than others by education and experience.Over half the advanced degrees in the sciences and engineering go to foreign nationals and increasingly they are leaving for better opportunities elsewhere, to this country's detriment.The US is on an accelerating slide towards technological backwardness,the jobs are in the technology area,not in the financial sector or business administration,whatever that might be

This has really gotten ridiculous. Also... DUI, if you are trying to be the Mr. Grammar and Language you should probably work on yours...

It's all part of this anti-intellectual mindset that pervades this country."I don't know nuthin and I'm proud of it".It so happens that some people happen know more than others by education and experience.

The period comes before the quotation ends. Before I would claim others are anti-intellectual, I would make sure that my post was grammatically correct.

It looks like you bent the pipe incrementaly. ?
All those little kinks may fail.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14719&d=1233617989
Use a pipe bender.

What is attached to the 180 size tire in the background?

Carry on

A

That is my 650cc bike push trailer.... no really it is my 2005 Suzuki SV650S.

I did bend the pipe incrementaly. The pipe was already curved to begin with, but I bend it a little more in several spots to get the arch I needed. I did not have a pipe bender, so I clamped it in my vice clamp and bent it.

I am done with this crappy pipe though. I bought some steal square tubing. I am going to weld it soon when I get time.

Macarollo,I certainly don't aspire to be Mr Grammar,where did you get that alarming notion? I have allways refrained from making any comments on the spelling&syntax of members of this forum,as this is not germane,provided what they post is understandable. I gladly leave that august office to you,since you have proven to be an superlative expert on the finer points of punctuation, and your spelling is pretty good.But I would like to remind you that Albert Einstein,that celebrated intellectual was dyslexic and a rather poor speller.His English was not so great either.Henry Ford was too,but he had mechancal smarts, although he was certainly not an intellectual.

Macarollo,I certainly don't aspire to be Mr Grammar,where did you get that alarming notion? I have allways refrained from making any comments on the spelling&syntax of members of this forum,as this is not germane,provided what they post it is understandable. I gladly leave that august office to you,since you have proven to be an superlative expert on the finer points of punctuation, and your spelling is pretty good.But I would like to remind you that Albert Einstein,that celebrated intellectual was dyslexic and a rather poor speller.His English was not so great either.Henry Ford was too,but he had mechancal smarts, although he was certainly not an intellectual.

Put a space after each sentance.

I'm kidding, my grammer is the suck. I just couldn't resist this time.

A

Last edited:
Get The Message Across.

As long as we can all understand what each other is trying to say.

I passed my English 100 class last summer. Now I'm in Push Trailer 110.

No perfecktion needed; just get the message across.:devilish:

Your spelling isn't so hot either,"grammar" not "grammer".I once won a spelling bee in Holland at the age of 10,which wasn't all that hard,compared with the capricious English sp. Dutch is pretty easy, the only trouble is the "ei" and the "ij" sound, they sound the same,sort of like "I" but have different meanings .For instance steil (steep) and stijl (style).I only won a pair of cheap rollerskates.

M, I was not quite sure what exactly was getting "ridiculous",if it is my remarks about this country sinking in a morass of intellectual desuetude.I can enlighten you,go to www.acteonline ,a well respected organization active in the field of furthering Career and Technical Education in the US.There you can learn for instance, in their report on "Career and Technical Education's Role in American Competetiveness",that only FIVE countries scored worse in math achievement than this country! to wit: Portugal,Italy,Greece,Turkey and Mexico.Isn't that RIDICULOUS?.Supposedly the richest (until recently) country in the world and it fails to educate it's citizens adequately in math&science.

M, I was not quite sure what exactly was getting "ridiculous",if it is my remarks about this country sinking in a morass of intellectual desuetude.I can enlighten you,go to www.acteonline ,a well respected organization active in the field of furthering Career and Technical Education in the US.There you can learn for instance, in their report on "Career and Technical Education's Role in American Competetiveness",that only FIVE countries scored worse in math achievement than this country! to wit: Portugal,Italy,Greece,Turkey and Mexico.Isn't that RIDICULOUS?.Supposedly the richest (until recently) country in the world and it fails to educate it's citizens adequately in math&science.

Hmmm, spaces needed after periods.

its citizens, not it's citizens.

Dang!! Dui, now ya got me nitpicking!!:geek:

Just...kidding.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back