Inside the EZM ???

What I'd really like to have is a detailed spec drawing with dimensions of the externals of the EZM. With that, I can draw up a 3D model of those externals, then use that model as the base around which to design a tadpole recumbent tourer. Knowing exactly what the dimensions of your essential mechanical systems components are is critical to a successful design.

Heck, if one of you EZM dealer types will supply that info, I'll gladly supply you with a fully rotatable dimensioned and scalable 3D model computer file of any design I come up with in return. That would give you a fully customizable design base. I can already see a full suspension tadpole recumbent in my minds eye - I just need mechanical dims to realize the design.

Anybody interested?
Frankly Simon, I really Like Your Idea,and I am certain Quenton would Too.. I love 3-D we do 3-d Cad when designing these Bikes so as to See what heck we Look Like before Building.. yet Lets let Quenton be the Man to put his Blessings On it.. and Yes Quenton Is an extreme Gentleman... Sir Snake Bite says So it is True.. '-)

Last edited:
EZM Silent Power Transmission

Hi SimpleSimon, thanks for the offer. We have been using Solid Works Drawings since just before we had our first Lazer-cutting done.

EZM is currently not interested in releasing Corporate Intellectual Properties, and in fact, we are more than mid-way thru another Silent Power Transmission (NO Shifting, as we will remain LEGAL). On another note, we have an outstanding opportunity currently, and have some of the best engineers in this country refining our current product, and their input will carry on forward to the new unit.

I appreciate your intrest in our company, and we intend to reward the Motor Bicycling community with an array of high quality products, not only now but in the near future.

if you have any questions, I will answer what I can within company policy, of course.

Mike Simpson, VP EZM

Well, that pretty much answers that, and I quite frankly can understand a reluctance to relase privy information about the product.

Thing is, I don't want privy information. The info I seek is simply external dimensions of the EZM tansfer case and its required mountings to most effectively fit it into a frame design. I'm no engineer, and wouldn't pretend to be of any use refining the unique aspects of the product, and honestly neither want nor need to know the patented core of the drives uniqueness.

I just like designing bicycles.

C'est la vie.

Help for your build

SimpleSimon, please email me, and I can get you going with that type of info.

Additionally, once I know your needs, I could call and tell you what you need to know.

Thanks,

Mike

Back