Just started

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rdog422, Apr 26, 2013.

1. rdog422

rdog422 New Member

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Cool. Where did you get the disc compatible suspension fork that fit your 1" threaded headset?
  3. rdog422

rdog422 New Member

hey man. I don't know if you watched the videos or not, but they probably explain it better than I can. I used the front fork from a mountain bike (already had disk brake on it). I had to cut the part of the bike cu the mountain bike fork was alot shorter than my delmar front fork, maybe this vid explains it better.
  4. rdog422

rdog422 New Member

hey I just stole the whole front assembly from a cheap ebay mountain bike. I had to cut where the fork tube connects to the handlebars. Im not to good with writing but this video explains it pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9394_I8GS0
  5. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Unique bikes is what people here are all about.
  6. rdog422

rdog422 New Member

thanks, as soon as I get my tax refund Ill be putting a Lifan 97cc and building a jack shaft so i can use those gears.
  7. Max-M

Max-M Member

Whizzer tank

Did you buy your gas tank from Whizzer? On whizzermotorbike.com, I see that tank listed (in black) for $127.95, and $17.35 for the cap.

They don't mention the capacity of the tank, though. And, can you tell me what kind of fuelcock the tank has (assuming that they include one; that's also unclear from their web site).

Thanks! And it looks like you've got a good start on a nice build.

8. rdog422

rdog422 New Member