just wrecked!

I'm glad he didn't get hurt either... I've slid like that before, it's actually a wild feeling to be at total loss of control on two wheels! You just have to fight for your balance and compensate in anticipation of hitting dry pavement.

On the sub topic, we really need to get it together and fight these laws. I wish there were more MB'rs up here but in a way I'm glad because there's not as much attention on them either.

Thats crazy you slid on a bike and didn't fall.

I had insulated coveralls on so I didn't lost any skin. I did have a sore knee for a day or two though.

Yeah, lucky I guess. If I would have been on the mountain bike or road bike frames I would have lost it I think. I had the stretch with the low mount engine, so it is a bit more stable. Will say that it is one of the few times that the front washed out with out going down.

Weather has gotten colder (5-15 range) so it is a little easier to ride now. Low 30's can be treacherous. Course now all the little frozen tire tracks and plow berms are out to gitcha.

Eye protection is a good thing too....hard to see if your eyeballs are frozen shut. Coveralls help with the scraping and bruising. Dress in layers, more padding. :geek:

Back