Long time listner, first time caller.

mex7.62

Local time
9:59 AM
Just want to say hey to everyone. Have taken in allot of info that helped me with my build. I have a occ stingray with a 49cc happytime on it. Its a continuous project/ addiction.

Welcome to to the MBc. I, for one, am most curious about your build. Could you give us a few photos of the beastie, even if it is only in progress...?? We love photos...and love progress notes...especially if we can can comment on the progress. Guys did that on my last build, and it helped a lot. Some suggestions are worth taking, others are not...pick and choose.

welcome aboard.

Kudos for good manners, too. The folks here like people who read the posts before they start asking questions that can't really be answered. In fact, those who read first inevitably ask better questions.

Though everyone should feel free to make a true introduction post at any time.

Welcome to the forum! The addiction to these little beasts is no joke! But at least it is a healthy and relatively cheap addiction with excellent benefits.

Welcome to the forum. My wife is very jealous of my motorbike, but realizes that the tinkering is good for me.

Back