most reliable kit

R

recumbentbill

Howdy
Rack mount dude here that is thinking about doing a frame mount. I'm 95% happy with my staton/tanaka rack mount.The 5% part is the weight over the rear wheel. I'm eyeing up the sick bike parts shift kit and possibly a nuvinci rear cvt hub,heavy duty front and rear wheels with 10 gauge spokes. What I'm wanting in the engine kit area is----The best 2 or 4 stroke frame engine kit that has rope start and centrifical clutch. I want a kit that has a quality engine that is reliable. Something like my 40cc tanaka would be ideal. I would like the kit to fit like the chinese Happy time kits. :geek: any suggestions?

SCSW 50cc Morini Kit. No pull start but it has a kick starter and it uses a wet centrifugal clutch. It's one of the best quality motors that will fit a bicycle.

I have the 80cc, sick bikes jackshaft, and nuvinci hub... cant say enough good things about it. I finally hooked up the shifter for the hub and all I can say is WOW. I got it up to 45 mph with gear and rpm left while my cousin was driving next to me. Only set back is the $$$$. Here is a link...

I just did a Titan with a scooterguy engine mount and 7 speed beach cruiser. It is working great! the only thing that would make it better is a nuvinci hub.You could do any 4 stroke engine with the scooter guy mount. It is a straight forward way to mount a engine and be able to shift gears.

Back