My first motorbike, a challenge that has sparked a passion. It started with a Walmart bike. And yes, I know that they are usually crappy. But, I did some investigating to get the best bang for my buck. Here it is. Here it is attached to a makeshift trailer of mine (I am rebuilding the trailer out of steel now that I have materials) The one problem with this bike was the very limited space for mounting the engine. This took days to do properly. It didn't help that bikeberry.com managed to not send me the correct mounting hardware. Here it is, assembled and ready for its first test run. Which, turned out great. Found out that the carb was offsetting the engine because of the lack of space. Created a 90 degree angle addition to the intake manifold. My chain derailed from the sprocket at speed. This jammed the chain in the engine, and caused the tire to stop spinning. The bike fishtailed, and bent the tire up very badly. I spent hours truing the wheel back to what it used to be. Created some chain tensioners, and removed links on the chain to prevent further accidents. I didn't like the spot for the gas tank, so I bought an inexpensive bike rack for behind the seat, and converted it into a gas tank mount. Still has room for cargo too! I also installed my own DIY fender over the tire, as wet roads drench the rider very quickly from wheel spray. All finished, with the Raptor skull painted on the engine block and gas tank. One note. I should add that I intend to fix that temporary fix for the sparkplug. I had a mishap, and needed a quick replacement.