Need help with upgrades?

Attachments

• 20230611_133629.jpg
    20230611_133629.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 56
Putting the head on like that shouldn't matter. Your bike is looking good so far. If you don't give up on it before you are even finished you will enjoy it alot more.

If you don't like working on it, throw some jams on and work on it slowly while jamming out. That's what I do when working on my dad's riding mower, I hate working on that POS

How can you say that???...It is much too small a pic to see any sort of detail to find correctable mistakes before he goes on to commit any further mechanical felonies here...lol.
Looking good, and looking mechanical sound is completely different. Sure a car sitting in a field can look good, but looking like it is in top mechanical shape is completely different

Safety first, Mechanically sound is second, visual aesthetics is dead last and means ZERO unless the first two are done correctly right from the beginning.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully and methodically and mathematically build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN

The problem is gonna show itself when he tries to put on the exhaust pipe and finds out that its not offset for the pipe to clear the frame.
The real problem is people calling 1 PC Cylinders "heads" I hear or read "head" and I immediately think of the top section with the.combustion chamber known as the... head. Even when cast together, they are commonly referred to as fixed head cylinders.

That said, if you look at his last picture, you will notice the plug is angled forward, the intake.l is in the right spot, which means I was right. 😉

I could swear davee originally said the "cylinder" was put on backwards, when I went back to read it again just now, I read that it was the "head" was put on backwards which of course is zero problem.

Even with the detailed instructions as well as a "How-To" video I gave you and ya still managed to put the jug on backwards...;Unbelievable.
Notice my reply when answering about backwards installation, I used the word "jug" in the reply, not head, I would only have used that word jug if I saw the word jug or cylinder...NOT head...If you have noticed in my writings, I always refer to one piece as either cylinder/jugs or jug/cylinders when there is no separate head involved in the construction.

Ps...I must be getting more "chronologically gifted" than I care to acknowledge...lol.

Back