Newbies stay away from bikeberry

Who needs a 300$ bike berry engine
You will find that darn few members of this forum buy their motors from Bikeberry, Many of us here tend to buy higher end motor kits from bicycle-engines.com for a higher quality Zeda 80 or Phantom 85 motor, kit, etc which is made by ZTMoto, (Zeda Technology Co., LTD), and they are the ONLY USA exclusive vendor of this particular line of Zeda motors, they also have an E-bay site and they are an approved Amazon Partner vendor of this line of product as well, and the only vendor to my knowledge that actually gives a six month warranty on all of their engine kits they sell, which some of us have had to use from time to time...They have always honoured their warranty and their word.

Wait so would an 85cc engine be faster than a 100cc?
Yep...The so-called "100cc",( Chinese Centimeters), are not true 100s, they measure centimeters different than the rest of the world to inflate the real size of the motors which in actuality is only a 77 to 79mm motor with usually no bigger than a 50mm piston, plus in order to even approach the power and the speed of a Phantom 85, (Which is a TRUE 85cc), it has to be ported and modified, exhaust expansion chamber, etc. and still doesn't deliver the same power as the Phantom 85 does right out of the box.

My P-85 did 51 MPH with a 36 tooth sporocket right out of the box and I still had throttle left over when I decided to chicken out...lol.

This is the bike I did it on.

DSCN0229.JPG

DSCN0228.JPG

DSCN0230.JPG

It's never just dumb luck with me at my age "Little Grasshopper"...lol...How fast you forget my little motto on bike building...lol.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully, methodically and mathematically, (whilst keeping the laws of physics in mind), to build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN

A little bit of prayer doesn't hurt either...lol.
Motto shmotto. Luck can play into building these bikes too

I'm looking at buying my first 2 stroke kit just I'm cheap so don't know what's best I've heard Zeda but there like 300 bucks

I'm looking at buying my first 2 stroke kit just I'm cheap so don't know what's best I've heard Zeda but there like 300 bucks
Zeda engines are great, bicycle-engines.com has a kit called the "silver slant" that was $150 last time I checked and it is basically a rebranded zeda 80.

Back