Nitrous NOS

the piston is burned as fuel!
at 650 degrees the n2o breaks down releaseing two parts nitrogen a buffer and one part pure oxygen! It is a fact that with Oxygen metal burns!
NASA found out the hard way! the wireing just ignited! A moment of silence for the fallen hero's...

Do the research- kids!
Im a two time nhra champion! 2002 nat dragster challenge! NHRA Wally trophy!!!!
2K ROCKFALLS RACEWAY SE CHAMPION!
winner.jpg

94 caprice LT1 350 dual stage nitrous system, with all the bells and whistles!
13876098_125x125.jpg
dude, ones the pistoon melts the engine will seize, or run like garbage and metal pieces from the crown and skirt will cause the engine to seize from parts breaking off in a situation like your saying. im meaning in an in internal PISTON combustion engine.do internal combustion engine contain magnesium??.and what'd ur car win at? Bracket racing lol??

and dont u mean racing a 4k lbs chevy i like competing in the special olympics...either way ur still retarded

Last edited:
not enough fuel gives you a burned piston

detonation breaks pistons, lean burn condition burns holes in them. understand lean means lack of fuel so it will burn the piston as fuel untill the piston fails!

that piston is burned! should have ADDED MORE FUEL!

lean burn is a lean burn! rookie move, burned the pist na!

ive been sprayin the same motor and trans for 8 years with no problems. there both stock. i bracket race- HECK YES and always run heads up, its a blast- or for cash on the street 100 1st then dble or nothin- just kidding that would be illegal.
dual stage kiddo, totally adjustable, from mild to blow the heads off!
Its fun lifting the front wheel! 1.7 second 60ft
the weight its actually 4340lbs with me in the seat but thats was before i installed the 1300ca CAT battery in the trunk with 0GA wire.
its the last of the V8 interceptors.
caprice94004.jpg

lost the SS in the seperation!

ive only blown one motor on spray and that was my first car, with a 250hp wet shot. on 187k lol (but thats a different story) that piston was actually from a customer who was running 87octane fuel, on there turbo car and killed the piston EGT were wayyyy to hott (well i should say there piston looked JUST LIKE the one i posted a pic of) IE too much knock

Last edited:
Im thinking during smelting the metal would be burned as fuel if it could be. The metal is much hotter when smelted than it ever reaches in an engine.

Anyone had a car that diesels?

Some of it is!
A % of the metal burns away dureing smelting!
smelting percentage loss! all metals are different.
i worked at NORTHSTAR STEEL, worst job ever!

Back