Nitrous NOS

Knowledge Police! Do Not Educate...!

"please dont deter peoples thoughts"
"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I will SPREAD KNOWLEDGE, backed by pics and IMHO whippets are a JOKE! whippets are for makeing creampuffs!

i would never waste my money on a whippet n2o system...
nitrous costs $4 a lbs and a lbs would last a long time on a mb.

i am explaining how to make a real nitrous system not a tire inflator with whippets installed! derp
I would not tune my bike so rich just to run 5 seconds of n2o- THEN STOP AND INSTALL A NEW WHIPPET...

if you ADD NITROUS WITHOUT FUEL IT WILL BURN THE PISTON AS FUEL!
I would never install a dry n20 kit by any manufacturer- NOS ZEX VENOM!

Last edited:
Some dem diesel boys spray windshield washer and propane with nitrous. Something about the methanol cooling the air charge or e.g.t's by about 150 degrees. You dont have to maintain a 14 to 1 air fuel ratio so you can run quite a bit of propane.

Aluminum starts to get soft around 1200 degrees and I ran up to 2000 egt.

"please dont deter peoples thoughts"
"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I will SPREAD KNOWLEDGE, backed by pics and IMHO whippets are a JOKE! whippets are for makeing creampuffs!

i would never waste my money on a whippet n2o system...
nitrous costs $4 a lbs and a lbs would last a long time on a mb.

i am explaining how to make a real nitrous system not a tire inflator with whippets installed! derp
I would not tune my bike so rich just to run 5 seconds of n2o- THEN STOP AND INSTALL A NEW WHIPPET...

if you ADD NITROUS WITHOUT FUEL IT WILL BURN THE PISTON AS FUEL!
I would never install a dry n20 kit by any manufacturer- NOS ZEX VENOM!
Lmfao, wow please re-read what you said. The damage from nitrous IS NOT from "Burning the piston as fuel" It is from create a lean condition, which creates premature detonation. Pistons are not fuel, but if the egt (exhaust gas temps) get to high they will MELT not BURN!

ZEX AND VENOM COMPUTER CONTROLLED KITS ARE NOT DRY SHOTS THANKS! They both control the fuel injectors and makes there duty cycle run higher as they get a reading of rpm and o2 sensor signal.
Again PLEASE DONT RESPOND IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

My Old 1923 NITROUS BUILT FORD TBUCKET KIT CAR
Fully Built High Compression Chevy 350!
l_098c03163ddecb74df553b06b8df3213.jpg

Some dem diesel boys spray windshield washer and propane with nitrous. Something about the methanol cooling the air charge or e.g.t's by about 150 degrees. You dont have to maintain a 14 to 1 air fuel ratio so you can run quite a bit of propane.

Aluminum starts to get soft around 1200 degrees and I ran up to 2000 egt.
**** DUDE! Your lucky your head isnt all warped and killed (but ur heads are prob iron right??) idk what car u have or if u posted pics im not paying attention really...

Lmfao, wow please re-read what you said. The damage from nitrous IS NOT from "Burning the piston as fuel" It is from create a lean condition, which creates premature detonation. Pistons are not fuel, but if the egt (exhaust gas temps) get to high they will MELT not BURN!

LOL dude he was joking. It was very funny if you read it right. I dont think anyone thinks you can run an engine with melted pistons as fuel.

Ya never know lol...but what u asked before about the piston being pushed in....That is it melting from predetonation EVENTUALLY, it'll get a small hole in it and lose compression. (because its just wear from running the piston hot so much and the pressure from the combustion process)

Last edited:
Was a cummins diesel. You can run it real hot for 30 second bursts because it takes a while for the heat to impregnate the compontents. The pistons have an oil spray bath from underneath and the head is collosal. It will melt thru at about 60 seconds if your over 1600 or 1700 degrees. My egt guage shorted and I accidently ran for about a minute 20 at im guessing about 1800 degrees. All I can figure is the ambient was in the high 50s and the cooler charge prevented failure. I found the short the next day and my stomach was sick. Its about 7 grand for a long block.

go back to science class sport!

the piston is burned as fuel!
at 650 degrees the n2o breaks down releaseing two parts nitrogen a buffer and one part pure oxygen! It is a fact that with Oxygen metal burns!
NASA found out the hard way! the wireing just ignited! A moment of silence for the fallen hero's...

Do the research- kids!
Im a two time nhra champion! 2002 nat dragster challenge! NHRA Wally trophy!!!!
2K ROCKFALLS RACEWAY SE CHAMPION!
winner.jpg

94 caprice LT1 350 dual stage nitrous system, with all the bells and whistles!
13876098_125x125.jpg

Last edited:
Back