oil put in exhaust port harmful?

No, the planet's North pole is still north on the southern half of the world, they do need to install the motor so the chain runs on the right side to avoid problems, jackshafts must be installed so the drivetrain is on the left. Prevents gravitational shifting.

Not true. I did the left hand thread thing, and it cut down the vibrations quite well as long as I was traveling with the direction of the earth rotation. When I turned around though the cases split in half. Good for travel in one direction. just have to carry a extra right thread engine to get back home.
indeed, I find this modification indispensable whenever upgrading any engine for use above 31 000 rpm - like the bikes designed to cross small oceans by spinning the tires fast enough to skim over the surface. for those you'd have to upgrade the cdi of course them mainly it's about replacing all the nuts, bolts, screws, markings, logos, etc., & the aluminum components, w/ stronger better parts. made from titanium-platinum-zirconium ceramics, graphene & friction free bearings.

then it's no big problem you can't turn around b/c you can just keep going & get back around if you time your mid flight re fuelings correctly

needless to say you can't run it on 87 octane - or even 91, or avgas - & expect to find your way across the sea. you'll need Navgas, w/ Navigational additives

Last edited:
Naw, all you need is the 'magic box'.
It is based on the 6th demition, but pricey.
The ones I carry start at $5K ;-}

Naw, all you need is the 'magic box'.
It is based on the 6th demition, but pricey.
The ones I carry start at $5K ;-}
You heard about the recall notice on 6th dimensional magic boxes right? Apparently there was a bit of a mess up and the 6th dimensional torque converters they were manufacturing got contaminated with omnidirectional space time, as a result many torque converters couldn't shift out of the 5th dimension, and at higher speeds went into overdrive and ripped the entire 6th dimension band right out, leaving most users stuck in 1942 for some reason...

I recommend contacting Temporal Inc and getting a replacement ASAP.

Well, a Flux Capacitor is old hat, they sell them at the O'Reily auto supply place around the corner.
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap?keyword=121g

Hard to get batteries for the Flux though...
My 6th Dimension 'magic box' runs on a pair of self-recharging AA batteries ;-}
Oh, you have the AA battery powered model, I thought you were using the mouse-on-a-wheel powered version commonly found as part of the 4 and a half stroke distributor cap used in your motors, my bad.

Back