Oil ratio help

It's almost a direct split. Oregon is not a stop and ID state.
Don't be too sure about that. A few years ago, it was a misdemeanor crime to not present id when requested by LEOs in Oregon. I've been arrested/charged with "Failure to carry and present" in Corvallis, by a Benton County Sheriff. Got thrown out when i showed my id in court. I was told that you must carry id and present it *no matter what*... Even if out jogging while wearing only a speedo. Edit - in my case, i was walking to work on the shoulder of hwy99, just not against the direction of traffic. Unlawful? Maybe technically... Which is likely enough.

The law might have changed since then, and i moved away 4 years ago so I've not heard of that happening. Just remember - it is always a risky idea to be uncooperative with a guy that has a gun on one hip, a club on the other and a badge that allows him to use both at his discretion

Find a quality company like Echo or Stihl and buy their 2 cycle oil
their specs (usually 50/1) or if you want to be super safe mix at 40/1. there equipment runs at 10,000 to 13,000 rpm and is being used hard for many hours a day.
Start by choosing the manufacturer of the oil you are going to use then read the label and follow their instructions. I would pick one that manufactures 2 cycle equipment that they want to keep a good reputation for.
Please do NOT make recommendations like this that are NOT in accordance or alignment with running these motorised bicycle engines...These are NOT weedeaters that are not carrying a load and lots of weight on them.

Rule of thumb on these motors is breakin ratio should be 20:1 to 25:1 and after breakin should be no less then 32:1 ratio.

Motors like the Phantom 85 and Avenger 85 REQUIRE breakin ratio of 20:1 for the first 300 miles and no less oil than 25:1 after that breakin period.

It never ceases to amaze me that we get a brand new member join up under a new name even though he has an existing one and immediately is trying to tell everyone what proper fuel/oil ratios should be...Some of our members here in the forums have been working with these China Girl motors longer than alot of you "youngsters" have been breathing air on God's good earth.

WRONG, by law, "LEOs" have a legal right and obligation to ask you for your ID anytime you are stopped or in confrontation with any law enforcement officer.

Whether your in the right, or in the wrong will be handled as a separate issue after it is ascertained exactly who you are...Many an officer has been seriously injured or killed by disregarding their training in this matter...For all they know, they could be dealing with an armed, wanted felon which is many times the case.

Not ID-ing yourself can all by itself, be a justifiable cause for arrest.
Indeed. In Oregon, failure to 'carry or present ' id when asked by a LEO is a misdemeanor crime. Ask me how i know...

Back