powerkingshop on ebay is Slacking real bad!

i juwt got my engine from power king and it took 3 days. it was unbeliveable how fast it was. but then my engine clutch cover had a crack in it, my chain snapped? ans the clutch lever and cable broke

wow...

quote "my 10+ emails were responded to promptly" why in **** would you need to send 10(or more) emails? pROBLEMS? what ever happened to customer service? we are swamped? too much business? WHAT? hire someone, you fools! there is NO SUCH THING as too much business!

I pre-ordered a kit from powerkingshop that they were supposed to receive on 7/14. It shipped out to me on 7/14 and I received it a week later which I thought was good for it to be shipped regular UPS from Canada. There were no problems with the kit and the install went pretty good. However, after about 30mi the engine died on me. I don't think it's anything serious though, but I haven't had a lot of time to find the problem.

My two cents...

Bad customer service is like driving thru a red light on purpose... Don't make sorry a$$ excuses to me on why you did not do the right thing.

There are far too many companies out there that do thier best in helping the customer, and NOT making excuses! If it means I have to pay a little more for the same part, then so be it.

I bought the 80 cc silver kit on Tuesday. Sent them several e-mails and a Michelle there answered me in a timely fashion. My only problem was with e-bay in that as I tried to check out and prind the order, I received an internal error that said they were working on it. I contacted power king and they confirmed the order and the price. I have since got two more e-mails) from them in a courteous timely fashion.
just remember anything going to and from canada is a real slow process. If I get my kit in 30 days it will surprise me as a letter going to Canada takes over two weeks sometimes just to get there, so I can imagine only UPS time is S L O W E R than molasses. in 1959 I was stationed in the far east and got mail from the USA in three days. Two weeks or longer seems a long time in 2008--- 50 years later. Maybe homeland security perceives mail from Canada a major threat to national security... lol

Wow, that doesn't show much quality, does it? Maybe the hired help in China has suffered due to the olymics. Maybe they are using 5 year olds now that the 7 year olds are cleaning up pond scum from the water.

i juwt got my engine from power king and it took 3 days. it was unbeliveable how fast it was. but then my engine clutch cover had a crack in it, my chain snapped? ans the clutch lever and cable broke

Back