Robin prices?

Discussion in 'Spare Parts, Tools & Product Developement' started by Dug3x3, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Dug3x3

Dug3x3 Guest

Does anyone have any links to Robin Eh035 engines for sale? Curious what dealers are selling them for . My distributor seems to high on my price for buying them , curious what they are selling for around the country. Thanks , doug

2. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

So how much does your dealer want for it?

Cheapest I found was on Staton's web site for about $234 shipped for
    one that has the regular size fuel tank.
    Only $224 for one with a bigger gas tank (24oz?) that hangs way down
    and probably wouldn't fit on a GEBE
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

I thought that for the kits - around 400 dollars --- less without the drive units -- are we making our own drive unit ? Happy Riding from - Mountainman
  4. Dug3x3

Dug3x3 Guest

Yes, I'm making my own version of a friction drive. We are a Robin dealer and our distributor is telling me the retail price for a EH035 is $274. Obviously my dealer cost is a little less than that . But i cant find anyone selling them on the net with a published retail price except for statons as posted above. Anyone bought a 35 engine only and care to share what they paid for it?
  5. hello doug, i saw your website that bike looks rediculus the good type of rediculus of course. must be fun to ride.

anyway. Do you have any eh035 for sale as i would like to buy one.

could you give me a qoute with shipping to uk.

staton seem to be non responsive.

feel free to pm if you want.

thanks nathan
  6. Dug3x3

Dug3x3 Guest

Hello Nathan, I will pm you right now. I dont want to step over my boundries here as a new vendor by saying prices and stuff. Thank you. doug
  7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

good luck on the new friction drive , the robin rocks! i love it!
  8. astring

astring Member

I got one (eho35) hooked to a goped scooter for $150 off of Craigslist. But that is used (works great though).
  9. Dug3x3

Dug3x3 Guest

Thanks for the encouragement.