sad story.

retaliation from him (whether you file the complaint or not) would get him fired instantly. I don't know if this cop is stupid enough to risk that or not, but if you file the complaint, I'm sure he would think twice.

You know getting him in trouble may just result back in a certain level of....

retaliation!

Watch yourself when riding

I agree with you. With every action taken there is a reaction that follows lol

I'll ride in a different location now. If he gets me again then ill know for a fact his a obsessed police officer that flattens tires and abuses his power.

I asked the other officer "Don't you have anything better to do or real criminals to catch nowadays" his response was "The officer was acting under peoples complaints of a reckless rider so that justifies a criminal activity.

If he pulls me up again and slashes my tires i will give him a reason to arrest me (kick the sh#t out of him). lol

Thirdly. LOL you will NEVER have to worry about him stopping you again if you file the complaint...HE WILL be afraid to stop you as it will show he was after you and can't afford a job loss if reprimanded.

Replacement of both tires and tubes...don't forget the labor involved, and I'd charge him the going rate from a bicycle shop for repairs.

adrian101...Did my PM help you??

True about the never stopping me again. If he does then i will file a massive complaint against him. From now on I will be placing a video cam on my bike just in case.

lol @ the labor involved. It took about 10 minutes for both wheels. I'll round it off to lets say $200? LOL

The PM did help.. Now i know where to go if it happens again. Thanks for taking the time to do that for me. :)

Three clicks and I had it...oh about 20 seconds. I detest a police state. And that is how he is portraying HIMSELF... not to be confused with the whole department.

That is great news to hear! I knew he had no right to do that, but I'm mostly glad the other officer agreed. Good call with not filing a complaint though - that's the kind of stuff that keeps other riders from getting flak. I would have if they didn't do anything, but it sounds like it was a very civil arrangement.

Back