Solved chain tension issues a must-have

TopJimmy

Local time
12:37 PM
Hey guys I'm new in here but I think I have solved a major issue with chain tensioning problems a lot of problems with these things that you get with these kits but I have a solution very simple but very effective this device is under patent pending right now so I am here to show you and the world the solution to chain tensioning problems behold

Hey guys I'm new in here but I think I have solved a major issue with chain tensioning problems a lot of problems with these things that you get with these kits but I have a solution very simple but very effective this device is under patent pending right now so I am here to show you and the world the solution to chain tensioning problems behold
How do you post videos and pictures in here I'm a literate I don't know jacks**t about how to do that anybody knows could you tell me yeah I'm stupid wait till you see my invention you might not think that I tried to post a video I don't know if it went up or not I don't even know where I'm writing this stuff so any help wood be nice thanks guys

Haha you solved tension problems, but can't figure out a forum? JK. Just upload your video to someplace like Youtube or Mega etc, then share the link here. Or use attach files icon near the post/preview buttons.

Haha you solved tension problems, but can't figure out a forum? JK. Just upload your video to someplace like Youtube or Mega etc, then share the link here. Or use attach files icon near the post/preview buttons.
Hey i solved man issues but can't scratch my back

fyi two strings and a friend :p

I think you have something there.With two points of contact for the braket and nylon insert hard bolts it should work well !

This company beat you to it...... Only $14 bucks with free shipping
Yeah that's the main body but I upgraded their system so it's spring loaded and I'm telling you right now whoever this is it sent this you don't know what you're talking about because the spring loaded one is the bomb I have the prototype I use on my own bike and this thing is going to be produced with the upgrade and it makes that Arch 100% better so before you go and say s**t you should know what you're talking about this thing will sell like hotcakes believe it I'm sure you'll want one too there's nothing like it on the on the market today I don't know why somebody hasn't figured us out before didn't take me long I've only been in the motorized bicycle thing for
a couple years

Attachments

• 20200826_142224.jpg
    20200826_142224.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 20200903_024940.jpg
    20200903_024940.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 147
I use a conventional spring loaded tensioner myself and like the design you have adapted for yours, would you be able to tell me how it could be used for those of us who insist on using a chain guard on our bikes?...could it be modified for chain guard users?

Here is my bike with the tensioner and chain guard in use.

Attachments

• DSCN0173.JPG
    DSCN0173.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN0174.JPG
    DSCN0174.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 133
I don't how to download the link but here's a screenshot of the YouTube link of where it's at maybe you can figure out how to get there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-111351.png
    Screenshot_20200907-111351.png
    475.8 KB · Views: 129
I use a conventional spring loaded tensioner myself and like the design you have adapted for yours, would you be able to tell me how it could be used for those of us who insist on using a chain guard on our bikes?...could it be modified for chain guard users?

Here is my bike with the tensioner and chain guard in use.
haven't got that far yet the engineers will figure that s**t out I guess how do I use a chain guard so I didn't bother but this is definitely what you want is fully adjustable and there's nothing like it I've tried all kinds and I built this myself it's in patent pending right now and I'm going to produce this and sell it

Back