Solved chain tension issues a must-have

Tensioner's SUCK and this is really no better than any other and also sorry but it's been done to death and doesn't work all that well! Every bicycle frame has different geometry on the stay's,how far they stick out and the angles they have which means the spacing to keep it inline with the chain line is different on every one.A tensioner is not used on any real bikes mostly because the engineers know that they cause more issues than they solve,proper chain alignment and tension is not that hard to do and will last far longer and be trouble free.

Tensioner's SUCK and this is really no better than any other and also sorry but it's been done to death and doesn't work all that well! Every bicycle frame has different geometry on the stay's,how far they stick out and the angles they have which means the spacing to keep it inline with the chain line is different on every one.A tensioner is not used on any real bikes mostly because the engineers know that they cause more issues than they solve,proper chain alignment and tension is not that hard to do and will last far longer and be trouble free.
Well that's funny I put over a thousand miles on mine since I put it on there for my bike haven't had a single issue yet so I'm not sure what issues you're talking about that's why I tried to tell you mine is different from all these other ones and until you tried it you probably don't have a lot to say about it but I'll tell you right now it's sold a lot of issues and other people will understand anybody that's got a brain on understand what I'm talking about

20200826_142224.jpg

I think you have something there.With two points of contact for the braket and nylon insert hard bolts it should work well !
And it does work very well I see somebody knows what they're looking at they understand it

The bolt just below the pivot arm is something that I call lock stop in case the pivot arm bolt comes loose or something it can't slide down and throw your chain it's just a safety feature

Hardly the way to entice potential customers.
Didn't mean to come across as rude but I ran into so many naysayers when I was first using this thing everybody wants to talk s**t about it but nobody want to try it for themselves before they say anything about it all I'm saying is that it has a fair amount of adjustment because it slides up and down the arch and I upgraded it and put the pivot arm on it and I can tell you this that it's definitely way better than a rigid chain tensioner or no chain tensioner at all because this thing gives you constant tension on your chain at all times even when it stretches and gets wore out you still got the perfect amount of tension at all times it's going to sell that I guarantee you the guys that have their own shops they can figure out how to build it themselves but there's lots of people that don't have a shop they're going to need it and it will save you from your chains going into your spokes and all that stuff it's truly a good fix when it comes to these chain tensioners a lot of people have issues with them put this on and you'll never have a problem again

That shouldnt really turn into the spokes, this is why i asked you to upload a picture so we can see.

Well that's funny I put over a thousand miles on mine since I put it on there for my bike haven't had a single issue yet so I'm not sure what issues you're talking about that's why I tried to tell you mine is different from all these other ones and until you tried it you probably don't have a lot to say about it but I'll tell you right now it's sold a lot of issues and other people will understand anybody that's got a brain on understand what I'm talking about
Anybody that's got a brain on understand what I'm talking about,LOL Dude you completely missed the point!I have well over 10,000 miles and still going with no chain line issues without one just like my real bikes that have NO NEED for one!For everyone else when a chain line has a change in direction it wear's the rollers and pins prematurely,and when spring loaded tensioner's fail the chain binds in the case around the output sprocket which can cause much more damage and headache's and this is why real bike's don't use them,it sucks when this happen's and lock's up the rear wheel when doing 40 imagine at highway speed or more !Sorry TopJimmy but when you can't even form a sentence (anybody that's got a brain on understand what I'm talking about) I don't expect you to understand why engineer's do what they do!

Back