Crashes someone I never knew

I was looking forward to meeting John this spring, as he was coming over to the States. In fact, here is an excerpt from one of his last e-mails to me:
"Also I wanted to speak to you about an order I shall want delivered to near Richmond, Virginia by early next US Spring. I also wanted to come and see you about a few things when I am over.
Will call you very soon.
Best regards,
John Foss"
Sadly, this will not happen...:frown:

I'll just say this, "There is a person that we will all stand in front of that will finalize everything wrong that we have ever been done here on earth." Saying that, I'm sorry for the person that did that to John.

(It's something that is inevitable for us all) ...........Doing that has really finished any hope for the person that was in that car. VERY SAD!

Irish John...May God hold you in the hollow of His hand/
Until we meet again.

Patrick

Last edited:
I know but seems like most, when i moved to florida and seen all the straight roads and tourist I just sold my 97 Ducati cr, I do miss it so went to 66cc project... Just hope not to get run over,

Awesome bike...........Yeah, I can very much relate. See, it does take a while to get used to the fact your not able to go with any speed, or sound accelleration. But hey, that's what makes these bikes fun. Uno, I never in a million years thought that I would get excited over being able to get highs over increasing just a few MPH?! LOL, but true...... I guess it's the thrill of doing it all yourself........................

Back