Sprocket

Whoa.........Stop the bus Hunter. I've got what you need. I'll give you a new rag joint if you pay the shipping. You'll need to find a large sproket for a #35 chain and determine how many teeth . Drilling the holes is no big deal because I will give you a template. Something to be aware of..........the hole in the center of the sprocket will need to be large enough to go over the portion of your hub that sticks out from the wheel. If you need to enlarge this drill the rag joint holes first and then grind/file the hole to the correct size making sure the new diameter is centered on the original hole. Centering this is waht keeps the sprocket from moving up and down when it's turning. Very important.
PM me if you're interested and we'll work it out. I can give you some ideas where to look for sprockets also. I've been looking too.

Chainlube has a good point. You might need a transmission or jack shaft. This is simply another set of sprockets to get the overall gear ratio where you'll need it. How many teeth are on your clutch? What size is your rear tire? How fast do you want to go? LOL Others here will help you figure out a ratio if you'd like.

Chainlube has a good point. You might need a transmission or jack shaft. This is simply another set of sprockets to get the overall gear ratio where you'll need it. How many teeth are on your clutch? What size is your rear tire? How fast do you want to go? LOL Others here will help you figure out a ratio if you'd like.
Thanks for the offer about the rag joint, Ive looked at a few of the Phatmoto bikes and unless I get a jackshaft the engine will have to be so far to the right ill have to make a custom mount for it so I think I'm just gonna scrap this project Thanks for the help everyone.....I want to put togther a P85 but I think my dad would like all my crap taking up space lol

Thanks for the offer about the rag joint, Ive looked at a few of the Phatmoto bikes and unless I get a jackshaft the engine will have to be so far to the right ill have to make a custom mount for it so I think I'm just gonna scrap this project Thanks for the help everyone.....I want to put togther a P85 but I think my dad would like all my crap taking up space lol
so no MB ? :eek:

Back