Taking chain off engine and putting it on

why don't you just take sprocket off, then chain will be free
But then I still cant get the chain off the back wheel- unless you're assuming I only want to keep the chain but only want get rid of the engine?

Anyone know where I can buy a gear puller for a motorized bike from the UK. I need one ASAP because bizarelly there wasn't one in the kit! On ebay the free shipping ones are from China and the fast ones from the US will empty my wallet...
I have a target to get this bike working in two weeks since I only have a small amount of time per day and also I go on holiday in two weeks... Cant wait till Dec/Jan china shipping
cheers

do you know what the gear puller from the kit looks like? its not a two or three jaw type puller its a small dark or black piece threaded on both ends different dia on each end with a bolt threaded through it maybe 1 and3/4 inches long.

I buy cheap kits .in the book it says it comes with the sprocket tool but I have never got one.n not once .

after sprocket is off, remove back wheel to completely free chain - cut with chain breaker or grinder, then replace with a master link

please read more and learn some of these very simple things

Back